Saturday, July 7, 2012

4rh of July

Back a few years ago, 4th of July was a big event at my dad's house. We shopped and prepared months before the big event. It was expensive and hard work but we enjoyed every minute of it. Every one always seemed to have a great time. We have great memories. We celebrated on a much smaller scale at my house this year. Daynon, Lynette,  Kennedy,  Stevie, Linda,Babysis, Juiny Boy, Linda's sister Tonya and nephew Dre', Steve, Daddy and myself. I cooked the food on the grill but we ate inside. Way too hot to be outside. Went out for a little bit and played with the bubbles with the kids. Daynon and Stevie left because they had a kickball game.  We did a little kareoke and then they  all left except Babysis and Juiny boy. After I cleaned the kitchen we went to wgatch the fireworks at the Diamond.  A lot of people were there. It was a nice day. Hope yours was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.