Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's been too long since I've seen Kennedy


I had not seen my grand baby since Monday so we all came to see her today. I baked cornish hens, made mac and cheese and string beans and rolls and Daddy fried Wingettes. We got there about four thirty and Stevie and Linda were already there. Stevie was afraid I would get there before he would and hold the baby. Kennedy was laying on Stevie when we go there. She is so little. She had lost a little weight early this week but she is picking up. Dad and the guys have gone to Lowe's to get some wire to hang a mirror. Jason stayed with us.


It is so nice to be able to be on high speed Internet. I am getting my computer fix in while I am here.


Lynette is doing well and so is Daynon. Wished they lived closer to us. Oh well.


Tomorrow is 4th Sunday so I have to sing at both services. It will be a long day.


Oh yeah, did I tell ya'll my Dad's car broke down on the way to rehearsal on Thursday. He needs a new water pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.