Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's up my blog followers

Well hello there. I have not written in my blog since I was at Daynon and Lynette’s on Saturday. Certainly enjoyed being with the family and holding little Kennedy. She is so small. I told Daynon I was going to start calling her Peanut cause she is so little. Stevie hogged her most of the time. Uncle Steve had to get his time in. He never gets any where on time but he was at Daynon’s when we got there. He was afraid I would get to Kennedy before he does. Daynon had put a mirror up and it was a tad askew, so all the guys went to Lowe’s to get picture wire to resolve the problem. I love it when all my men get together and bond doing manly duties…LOL. Daddy was the Supervisor and Steve, Stevie and Daynon. They all worked together and got it straight.


Sunday I went to church. Sang at the 8 and 11 service. Cooked my dinner on Saturday when I cooked the food to carry to Daynon’s, so all I had to do was warm up. Jason didn’t go to church because he claimed he had a headache….right. He was standing in the yard when I got home, ready to go home and play with his friends. His grandmother picked him up, so Steve and I ate alone. My school mate and friend Anncarol Johnson called me to give me the date of our next Reunion dinner. Some of our classmates try to get together annually and have dinner together. We are doing it in November and she is sending out invitations and wanted to let me know that she is putting my name on the invite along with her’s for RSVP’s. We always have a good time when we get together. Our last time we got together there was a classmate I had not seen since graduation. Also, my classmate Deborah who passed away a couple of weeks ago always met with us. She will definitely by in our thoughts that night. Steve and I went to VA Center after dinner. I went to Sears and put me some clothes in LayAway. That’s right I said LayAway. I am not using another charge card. I am trying to pay my debts off because I don’t ever want to be in the situation I was in when I was unemployed. I know whatever
the situation God will bring me thru but he wants you to use what he gives you wisely. Boy did I get a lesson. I should have learned from my Dad. You know what they say you live and learn.


Ok Monday, I went to the bathroom at work and looked out the window and Richmond City Police cars were every where. Swat Teams, rescue squads, the works were at the corner where I work at. They had blocked the street beside my building. There was a standoff on Cutshaw Ave at an Apartment building. The back of the apartments butt up to our big parking behind our bigger office building. I work in the smaller building. They were parking in our lot and we were watching them put on the bullet proof vests. Everyone in our office was looking out the window watching all the action. Someone told us some Vet went off and started breaking out all the windows. Good thing he didn’t start shooting and picking off the people in the parking lot. Thank you Jesus.


Jason’s grandmother brought him over for choir rehearsal. He spent the night. We went over Dad’s while he was at church. We left about 8:30. Came home and fixed Jason some Oodles of Noodles, he loves that stuff, while he took his bath. He ate his noodles while watching Heroes then he went to bed. I was on the computer, a waste of time. Tried to upload one picture of Kennedy for an hour or more and then I gave up and went to bed.

This morning, Jason and I were at it. He was moving like a snail this morning so I was fussing and he was not happy. He is not a morning person. We finally got out the house and half way down my block when he remembered he left his cell phone on the bed. I had to make a U Turn and go back. I was a little pissed but we were alright by the time I kicked him out, I mean put him out….LOL. I stopped at the Credit Union, Hardees and Exxon and then to work. Got there exactly eight o’clock….whew! What a morning. The day went by uneventful. Talked to Stevie briefly today. Communicated with Daynon via email to see how Kennedy and the rest of the Smith clan were doing. Came home and Steve and I went to Ukrop’s to get their Tuesday special….eight pieces of chicken and a one liter drink for $6.99. Went over Dad’s and watched TV until 8:45 and came home. Watching Dancing with The Stars while I am typing my blog. Going to work on a spreadsheet I have been working on for my bills. Catch the soaps and then go to bed.
You should be thoroughly caught up now. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.