Monday, November 2, 2009

Kennedy is doing well

Little Kennedy is doing well. Saw her on last Saturday. Daddy and Steve had to help Daynon with some repairs around the house. The men went to Lowe's and I watched Kennedy while Lynette took a shower. She is so small. I begin when she puts on more weight. She is so fragile. After she got her tummy full, she went to sleep. I still can not believe I am a Grandmother. She is so spoiled already. All you want to do is just hold her and just be amazed at the miracle of life. How God plan this whole way of life. How a living grows inside of us and how a baby sustains life inside it's Mother thru an umbilical cord in a sac of liquid. Hook a cord up to me and put me in a sac of liquid now....Need I say more. When I look at her tiny fingers and toes and how she comes out knowing what to do when she is giving milk. It's amazing. I pray God always keeps his hand on her and she goes thru life. She will not do every thing right but I pray she learns from all her mistakes and knows she has a lot of people who love her have her back.

Sunday we had a concert at Mt Olive. It went from Gospel Hip Hop to Old School. God's Image, Nu Beginnings and Maggie Ingram were there. It was a excellent concert. We all enjoyed it. Dad, Steve, Jason, Marci and Pat came by my invitation. We had a full house. It was definitely a blessed time.

Today we got some unnerving news at work. We have to take one day off a month without pay, we will not be accruing sick time after December, the company is not matching the 401K, no raises, no Christmas gift, next year they will not be paying for the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve as holidays...but we get to wear jeans on Fridays. Whoopity Do. As unnerving as this was, I can take that better than a lay off. It is definitely rough out here . The economy is in bad shape. They say this is not permanent. We all need to pray, because this thing is getting out of control. I know God will keep me and all of you if you just ask him for his help.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.