Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain rain rain

Is it ever going to stop raining? It was raining when I went to bed, raining when I got up and it has been raining all day and night. I know we need the rain but rainy days are gloomy and depressing and even worse when it is cold. I stayed in and ate lunch in the break room. I usually go out and fool around in a store or eat in my car. But I was stuck inside today. We had a blood drive and I gave blood today. Caught up on a lot of things at work this week. Starting to feel I belong at my job. Dec 1st my insurance kicks in....YEAH! Got my Dr's appointments lined up already.

Left work at five, and boy was it dark out. Stopped at Little Caesar's to get pizza. Ate and hit the recliner and did not move until about ten. Watched TV and napped. I felt drained. I was afraid I might be coming down with something. At lot of people in the office have had something or other. I was cold and put a sweat jacket on. Steve claimed the heat was up and he said he cut it back when it got hot...I never felt that heat. Maybe the cold from outside just went in my bones. By ten I was feeling warm and I feel OK now. Have to keep prayed up to keep the flu away. You pray for me and I will pray for you. Pray is the best vaccine we can ask for.

Hope you guys stayed dry today and be careful if you are going out tomorrow. I remember when I did not have a job, I enjoyed mornings like the one we had today because I did not have to go out, but praise God things have changed and I am employed.

Have a blessed day. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.