Saturday, April 10, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen starring Jamie Fox and Gerard Butler

First let me say, I have always been a big fan of Jamie Foxx. Loved him as Wanda on "In Living Color" and I faithfully watched "The Jamie Foxx Show" during its run. And what can I say about "Ray", plenty and the Oscar he received for it says it all. I saw Jamie years ago at the Richmond Landmark, his singing during the show was as wonderful as his comedic timing. He is a multi-talented guy and he showed his dramatic muscles in "Law Abiding Citizen". This movie was awesome. I give it five stars on a scale of 1-5 and 5 being good or an "A" for Awesome. Gerard Butler was a cold and calculating character in this movie and all I can say is that I would not want someone like him to have a vengeance against me. The man was ruthless. If you have not seen this movie, go rent it today. Captivating and suspenseful. Hey this movie will make you forget to eat your popcorn...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.