Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What a hot summer

This has been a hot one for the books. Saturday and Sunday was a great relief. Went to the eight o'clock service and then to Walmart. Cooked dinner and watched tv and read the newspaper. Sunday our music department had a covert of all men. It was a blessed event. St Peters Men'. Choir, glen Allen Male Chorus, Mt. Olive Male Chorus and ZB Friday and friends were in concert. My cousin Bubba Johnso was dining with ZB Friday and he showed up and showed out. I love to see him sing. My Aunt Margo and her friend Becky was at church and we all went to dads afterwards.

Went to my part time job Monday. Hadn't been there in a few weeks. The night went by pretty quick. Had planned to work Tuesday night but gave been feeling dizzy for a few days. Felt much better today. Think my potassium was low. Ate some prunes and drank some orange juice think that helped. Went to Radio One to pick up my winnings I won playing Kiss Cash No Whammy. I won $85.00 and a $25.00 gift card to Subway. They told me that the money would be in the form of a check and would take two to three weeks. I had already spent that money in my head. Lol. Anyway I told my coworkers I would treat them to lunch so we all got five dollar subs and chocolate chip cookies for lunch Tuesday. All you could hear was lips smacking. They said they enjoyed their subs.

Went to Henrico Drs on Parham Road to see my cousin Archie. He had both knees replaced. He looked good and is doing well. His son Peter, daughers Venus and Sabrina and grandson Stanley Jr were there. We visited for an hour or so enjoyed talking to them and then Steve and I went to Arby's and got the Wednesday chicken special. Went to Dads and chilled on the patio until nine and then came home to watch Big Brother. Caught up on Young and Restless, took my shower and now I am going to bed.


Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.