Sunday, September 12, 2010

Redbox Movie Rentals

OK...I have got to say something about Red Box. If you don't what it is, it is the Red boxes that are located outside the 7-11's, Walgreen's, and inside Wal-Mart and at a lot of other retail locations and you rent a movie for $1.00 and you have to return it by the next night by 9PM. And you can return it to any Red box and not the one you got it from. I belong to Netflix Movie club but have rented from Red box a few times. Every time I go to 7-11, there is someone at the Red Box returning and renting a movie. Friday night there was a line. Who ever came up with this idea and owns the Red box Franchise, they are a genius. I wish I could put a Red box in front of my house. I did check online to see how much it cost to get a RED BOX and thought maybe me and the kids could set one up somewhere but you have to have a business with at least I believe 10,000 customers per week. Oh Well! A dream shot down. My hat off to the Red Box genius, you definitely came up with a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.