Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy week

Labor day Monday
OK what was suppose to be hot dogs on the grill with chips turned into fried chicken, rice pudding from Dad, hot dogs, pork n beans, beef sausages and cookies from me, corn on the cob And cake from Babysis and burgers from Linda. We had a mini feast. Only dad doc Mary steve babysis juiny boy Stevie and Linda were present. We had a nice little social
the weather was once again beutiful

Tuesday I worked my pat time jiob and Dad went to choir rehearsal

Wednesday I chilled. Dad went to visit a friend Victor who lost his sister. He just lost his brother the week before. When it rains it pours.

Thursday I went to choir rehearsal and so did dad

Friday Jason came over. We went to dads and hung out. Stevie came over. Bought Jason some fod from Chik Fil A



took Jason Saturday to VCC he had money to buy shoes. In McDonalds now. It is COLD. Got to get out of here.

Continue to pray for my cousin Sharon's Dad who is in the
hospital. Prayer changes things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.