Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Am Tirerd!!!!!!

Woke up @ 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Got up 20 minutes later and started getting ready to go to Dad's. We had a yard sale today. We got there before 7. People started stopping before we finished setting up. We had a lot of traffic and got rid of a lot of things. A few people we knew stopped and sat and talked. My supervisor, her mom and her daughter came to our sale. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. Could not have asked for a more beautiful day. We sat and watched the fluffy white clouds float by. Just watching those clouds make me confused with people who don't believe in God. We live on a spinning ball that is suspened in the universe. Hey ,can u do
that or know anyone who van? I don't. Anyway getting back, my sons, no show. We did talk. I think because the weather was nice, we sat out longer than usual. We didn't shut down intil after six. By the we packed up and got home, it was after seven. We put our stuff away, showered and then picked up dad. Took some things to Goodwill and then went to Arbys to spend our riches....LOL Took Dad home and we got home about ten. I am now in the recliner and I'm too tired to get up. But I must make that move. 8am service at church in my plans for tommorow. So I need to go to bed..BE BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.