Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I HAVE A LOT To TELL

First let me tell u what happened Tuesday. I went to work and Jason hung out with Dad and Steve. They went to visit Uncle Windor and Uncle Doc. Aunt Janice was in town and she rode with them. I got off from work exactly at five. Came home and cooked dinner. Steve and Jason were playing WII. So while my dinner was cooking I got in on the action. Went over to check on my dinner when my turn was up and when I moved...aaagh! This pain hit me in the top part of my that could bring tears to your eyes. And every move after that was the same pain. Don't know what happened. My Dad said it was me trying to hang out with young folks. I was hobbling the rest of the night. We went to dads. Watched TV and came home. Watched TV and left Jason up.

Wednesday. ...leg still hurting. Hobbled to work. Everyone waited on me. Stopped for pizza on the way home. Jason taught me a card game called Speed. Crazy game. I think he made it up. LOL. He beat me. We went to dads. I taught him his to play gin rummy. Came home. Watched TV. I went to bed. He stayed up.

Thursday I worked half a day. Got off about 10:30. Daynon met me at my job and dropped Kennedy off. When we got home Jason had just got out the bed. He was excited to see Kennedy. We sat outside on the patio and ate pizza. It was a beautiful day. Jason and Kennedy played and she was all in the middle while he playing Wii. We went to the Post office and then dads. Stopped to let him know we were going to Uncle. Docs. The had not seen Kennedy in a while. Kennedy was there five minutes before she went to sleep. We went back to dads. They played with ride on toys dad had for Kennedy. We left there and went to Chik-Fil-A. Then went back home. Tried to get Kennedy to take a nap. She wasn't having it. We met Daynon at Sweet Frog over in Mechanicsville. This was Steve and Jason's first time. They liked it. We Went to dads. The three of them played dominoes. I watched TV. Went home. Watched TV. Left Jason up.

Friday. Did a half day. Went home. Jason, Steve and I went to the Post Office and then Dad's. Hung out for a while. Went to the Cookout and ate and then to the Regal Theater at VCC. Went to see Cowboys and Aliens. It was pretty good. A diffrent take on a Alien movie. Jason wanted to hang out with friends so we took him to his grandmother's and we went to dads. Watched TV and then came home.

Saturday
Cleaned house. Went to post office and dads. Came back home and watched Big Mona's House..Like Father Like son. Funny. Went back to dads and picked him up and went to see Uncle Windor. He looked good. Hung out there for a while. Aunt Margo and her friend Becky came while we were there. We left them there. Dropped daddy off and went home. Watched TV. Went to bed.

Sunday
It is Homecoming at dads church, Bethany Baptist in Montpelier. I always go with him to church on Fathers Day, Homecoming and Christmas. I know it means a lot to him to have family with him at church. I feel the same way. As always that put out a spread at Bethany. All the food was good. Got to see my Aunts and cousins. Stopped at Aunt Yvonnes after church to see Aunt Shelia. Stayed there a couple of hours. Came back to dads. Watched TV. Went home. Oh yeah, Jason went back to Charlotte today. Miss him.

Monday--8/15/11
Leg still slowing me down but not as painful. Went to work. The stairs give me trouble. I made it thru the day. Did the usual. Home. Dads. Back home.

Tuesday8/16/11
Went to work. Met Daynon at Arby's for lunch. Work. Home. Dads. Back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.