Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ooops! Missed a few days

Friday. Work. Dads. Home. Nothing major.
Saturday. I slept until almost nine. Could not believe I slept so long. Got up and cleaned house. Went to the post office and dad's with Steve. Watched TV for a bit and then came home. Ate tuna sandwiches and watched a movie. Washed and Relaxed my hair. The frizziest were getting on my nerves. Finished up about seven. We went to dad's and decided we were going to visit Uncle Doc and Aunt Mary. They were in the kitchen. Uncle Doc was cooking a cake. We stayed and visited for a while. Took dad home. Came back home. Watched ylthe movie Hereafter. Did not like it. Boring movie with a strange plot. Went to bed around 12.
Sunday. Went to the 8 am service. Came home and watched TV. No Walmart today. Too hot to deal with shopping. My choir had to sing at MT. VERNON On Francistown Road. It was their homecoming. Left home at one. Dinner was at 1:30. I couldn't get Steve to go with me and I didn't cook. Oh well. He had to fend for himself. Got back around five. Went to dads. Jason called said he was coming to stay with us. Went to Walmart after we left dads to get food for Jason. Went home. Watched TV. Went to bed. Left Jason up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.