Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's August!!!

Because it has been so hot, I feel like I haven't really been able to enjoy the summer. I have not cook on the grill once. Whenever we had hot dogs and burgers, I have cooked them on the George Foreman. Went in early, again. The day was uneventful. Went to Mr. Submarine today and got a grilled chicken sub. It was good. Sat under a tree at work and ate and watched Y&R. My coworker Cindy passed out brown mule Popsicles. As we enjoyed them we all talked about how much we all need to lose weight. Daynon called on his way to the dentist.

Uncle Windsor came home from the hospital today. YEAH! You know what they say there's no place like home. Dad immediately went over to check on his big brother. I sometimes feel like I missed out on something not having sisters or brothers. You always need someone that has your back. Oh well.. too late now. LOL.

Steve put the license on the Honda. He drove it to the post office and dads. It needs a starter and maybe a thermostat. I guess it's true what they say you don't get anything for free. This car is going to cost to get it right. Hopefully not too much.

Any way, after work I came home fixed dinner and watched TV. Stevie called. Left and went to the bank, dropped Steve off at Dad's and then went to choir rehearsal. We have to sing Sunday at Mount Vernon on Francistown Road. Went back to dad's and sat on the pail. It actually felt nice out. Left around nine. Came home and watched Big Brother. Watching King of Queens. Tomorrow is Friday. Yeah. Bout to go to bed. Love you all. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.