Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Week so far

It's been a good week so far. Monday I went to my full time job and signed up to work my part time job. Was exhausted but caught up on my shows that were taped. Then past out.

Tuesday was an ordinary day. Had a music ministry meeting. Went by dads. Came home watched TV then went to bed.

Wednesday, went to work. Have been bringing my lunch. Trying to watch what I eat. Lost a couple of pounds. Hopefully I can keep it up. My co-workers love to eat out and always trying to encourage me to go with them. I called them the pushers. It's been hard. Especially if they go to Lee's. Love their beast strips. Anyway, the day went fast. Came home and watched Steve Harvey Family Feud. Steve is a nut. Fixed dinner. Went to the ATM and then to dad. Got into watching Storage Wars. Like that show. People find some good stuff in those storage units. Came home. Watching thee new show Revenge. Its OK. I will watch it again. Going to bed after it goes off. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.