Monday, September 19, 2011

The Weekend

FRIDAY
Friday came fast. For me any way. Had a good work day. Went to The Cookout and got a footlong and watched Y&R in the car. Went home. On the way home a lady beside me told me my tire was flat. I slowly moved to a service station. My tire was realllyyy flat. Put air in it. Stopped and picked up the Philly cheese steak subs I had called to Domino's and head home. Cheched the tire constantly until I got home. It stood up. We ate and then went to dads. Watched TV. Came home. Watched TV. Went to bed.

SAYURDAY
Woke up after eight. Stripped my bed. Cleaned up around the house. Steve went out and plugged the tire. We statrted getting dressed for the picnic at church but soon found out it was postponed until Sunday because of the weather. So dad said he was going to visit uncle Windsor so we all went to see him. Had a nice visit with him, Aunt Beaulah and my cousin Michelle. Left there stopped at Martin's and Walmart for dad. Dropped dad at home. We came home and watched the movie Due Date. Silly movie. Went back to dads about seven. Watched TV and talked until after nine. Came home.

SUNDAY
Steve and I went to Mt Olive. The mass choir sang today so Steve sat alone. Because it was Friends and Family day, there was a skit. The choir came out of the loft and I sat by Steve. Third Sunday I Sept we always go to Brown Groves church in the field which is Juiny Boy's home church. So the four of us left and went to Brown Grove's service. We got there right before the preaching. The pastor was off the chain. Don't know where he was from. The food at their picnic......mmmmm.
Here's is a run down. Pig feet ,cabbage ,fried chicken ,baked chicken ,fried fish, corn pudding ,Mac And cheese ,pasta salad, baked beans ,potato salad ,hamburgers ,hot dogs, fresh cut French fries ,benyays (not spelled right. French doughnuts they fried there) all kinds of pies and cakes (I got the best homemade coconut pie. Let's just say we were stuffed when we left. We came home and hit the recliners. Dad stayed up in Montpelier for a evening service. We watched, I mean I watched (Steve was sleep as usual) the movie The Fourth Kind.
It was based on a true sort on people believing they were abducted by aliens. After watching it, I am glad I don't live in Nome, Alaska. Maybe that is what's wrong with Sara Palin. She is one of them....LOL. Went over dads ashen he got home. Watched this show called Wet and Wild. About catastrophes that involve water. Left dads came home. Watched 20/20 about the family of four lost in the woods. The father died but the mom and kids survived after ten days in the cold. It was a bittersweet ending. Went to bed.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.