Friday, October 23, 2009

I hate my computer

Right now I am not in the posistion to buy a new computer, but if I was. It and this dial up service would hitting the curb. I feel like I am back in the stone ages with dial up. And the computer is not helping the situation. But the Lord has sustain me during my unemployment and once I get back on track, watch out for a flying computer.



I have not been able to give you updates on my sweet pea Kennedy. She is doing fine. She went to the Dr's this week, had lost weight but after changing some things with her feedings, Daynon said her weight increased. Can't wait to go see her tomorrow. Have not seen her since Monday. She went home early Tuesday morning. That is tooooooo long since I have seen her. Do you know how fast babies change. I don't want to miss a thing. Daynon and Lynette are going to have to move closer us....LOL.



Other than Kennedy, that is the biggest news going on with me. Work is going good. Just need to go to bed early. Looking at that computer all day puts me to sleep.



I had to buy a new camera because I never found my camera. Can't miss a photo op of Kennedy. Once me and this computer come to some type of agreement, I will post more pictues. Until then...good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.