Sunday, October 18, 2009

We are Grandparents!!!!

Ok let me go back to Friday. Daynon and Lynette had to go to the hospital so Lynette could take a test. They did not tell me this. Well when she got to the hospital, her pressure was up and they told her she was not going home. So they put her in a room. Steve talked to Daynon Saturday morning and was told Lynette was in the hospital but I was not told of this. Lynette was not in labor so he knew we were going to a wedding so I guess he didn't want us to miss it. Anyway, we went to the wedding and while we were at the reception, Stevie called and said it was time and that is when Steve told me the whole truth. Anyway, we rush to the hospital thinking the baby was coming at any time because she was dilated like eight cm and go to the hospital around six. Well Kennedy did not come until two in the morning. We just got home about four thirty. She was born at 2:20 and weighed 5lbs and 14 ounces. She is tiny. It has been a long time since I held a baby. Her full name is Kennedy Noel Smith. We watched them take her temperature and stick her and prod her but she only cried for a little bit. I'm a Grandma ya'll. I thank God for that little blessing. I thank God for taking care of Lynette and bringing her thru the labor and for all ten toes and fingers on Kennedy's little hand. God is good. My baby is a Daddy.!


And here is our little princess.....Miss Kennedy Noel Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.