Friday, October 16, 2009

Fast week

You know what, the weeks are just going by way too fast. Everytime I turn around, it is Friday. I guess that is a good thing, it means I don't hate the work week. Let's see how long that lasts...LOL.

Went to choir rehearsal on Thursday. We rehearsed Christmas music and music we were going to sing on fourth Sunday and Friday. It was nasty and rainy but we had a good turn out for rehearsal. Steve stayed at Dad's and they played dominoes. I went by there and we talked for awhile and then we came home. Watched the Young and the Restless and popped some popcorn. Went to bed.

Friday, got up early. Left home before seven. Got gas and went to Krispy Kreme. Today was Boss's day so I decided to take some doughnuts in. While I was standing in line, who should come in but my boss. So I got a dozen glazed and she got a dozen assorted. Let me tell who something, those hot doughnuts are soooo good. I ate two of them. I told them if they see me go get another one to trip me up. OOOOOh they were delicious. Anyway, that was my breakfast. The day went by quickly. Before I knew it, it was noon and I went over to our other building for a baby shower for DAynon and Lynette. They had pizza and cake. Lynette and Daynon opened gifts and I went back to work at one. They got gift cards, clothes, beautiful homemade blanket, crib mobile, cd's, books and a couple of clothing items.

At two they had cake and pie for one of my co-workers ten year anniversary....I passed on that. Had enough sweets for the day already. The rest of the day went by quickly.


Talked to Stevie today. Linda had been to the dentist today and got her teeth cleaned.

Stopped at Hawkes after work and picked up some fish. Had to sing tonight so no time to cook. Pastor Thompson preached at Total Praise Worship Center. It is in the air park in Hanover in a old warehouse. The choir turned out in good numbers for a rainy Friday night. Pastor did his thing as usual and was short and sweet and to the point. We were out before nine. I stopped by Dad's before I went home. Had some doughnuts for him. Then I came home and got on the computer. It is now after midnight and I am going to bed. Very tired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.