Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IT'S WEDNESDAY

Today is Wednesday
.
Monday I met Jason’s Dad and grandmother at Kmart and picked Jason up for choir rehearsal. He spent the weekend with them. Daynon was at the house when we got home. Stevie had been here earlier but left before we got home. We sat and talked with Daynon for a bit and then he left. After rushing Jason home to eat, pick up Steve and then took him to church. He called us at Dad’s to pick him because there was no rehearsal. I went thru all that for nothing….ugh. Was going to get his grandmother to pick him up but decided to carry him home the next morning so she would not have to come out.

Tuesday morning got Jason up early and we left home about 7:00. Got Jason to his grandmother’s by 7:15 and then I went to work. Sat in the car during lunch, the weather has certainly changed. Won’t be able to do that much longer. Will have to start eating in the break room or at my desk. Need to get me a portable digital TV. Before the digital change, I use to watch the Young and the Restless at lunch time. We got an email at work about water and drinks leftover from a baseball game were on sale in the mail room. I bought four cases of Deer Park water in the gallons. There were cases of six and they sold them for $2.50. I bought four cases of water. That was a good buy. We usually get the gallon sized bottles at Wal-Mart for $1.18 so that was a good deal. Stevie came by the house soon after I got home. He ate a little something with us and then left right before we did.

Yesterday Dad, Steve and I went to see Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Smith last night. Their daughter Debra passed. Debra and I went to school together from the first grade until graduation. With the help of Anncarol Johnson, another schoolmate, we would get together and have dinner. Debra was at our last dinner. I found out from Debra’s Mom that she had socadosis. Not sure if I am spelling that correctly. That is the same disease that Bernie Mac had. It is hard to think of someone my age dying. It feels like just yesterday when we were all in elementary school together. I am 54 years old and I feel like the time has gone by so fast. Oh Lord, I am getting depressed…let me move on.
Debra’s funeral is Friday but I will not be going so that is why I went to see her parents yesterday since I don’t have anytime vacation time I can take.

Today I brought my lunch but I had an urge for a hot chocolate, so I went to Starbucks and got a hot chocolate. Expensive but good. It was a hot chocolate sort of day. Left work and went to Little Caesar’s to get our weekly pizza. Came home and ate our pizza and watched the Young and the Restless. Dropped Steve off at Dad’s and then went to Bible Study. Our lesson was on fear tonight. Went by Dad’s and watched So You Think You Can Dance and then left for home. Watched Cougar Town and I am watching Eastwick now. Going to bed after this goes off.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.