Saturday, September 24, 2011

it's Friday

It's been a good work week. Yesterday I had choir rehearsal. Did not get out until 8:40 or so. Steve always go to dads while I am at rehearsal. He and dad was playing dominoes when I got there. We stayed a little bit and then home. Had a lot of taped shows to watch. Went out at lunch time so I didn't see Y&R. Stayed up a little too late. Was tired when I got up this morning. Went to work. Went to Willow Lawn at lunch time. Went to Bath and Body Works and then to Chik fil A. Willow lawn is a construction mess right now. Can't believe they are turning it back to a open mall. Came home and watched Family Feud. Steve Harvey is off the chain. I wish me and my family could get on the show. After the Feud went off, we went to Va Center. While we were their, the couple from Ashland were their. Any one who reads the paper know exactly who I am talking about. It the man who wears his wife clothes. They both had on Britney Spears short school girl mini skirts sand high heels. With their leg bracelets or whatever you call them click clacking. They had the attention of the mall and I think that is what they wanted. They walked around the mall a few times like they were in a parade. After the show, we left for dads. His friend Twine called. He is in the hospital. He told us that he had a stroke on his right side. We told him we would be over to see him tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers. He had enough going on with his health as it was.

We also talked to Kennedy on the phone. Can't wait till we actually knows what she is talking about. Wish we lived closer so we could see her more often. Jason abandoned us and went to Charlotte so I don't have him here to fill the grandchild gap. He reminds me constantly that he loves Kennedy but he was the first grand child. LOL. We came home. Watched Blue Bloods. David Letterman is on now. Think I am going to bed.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.