Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thursday and Friday events

Thursday 9/28
Because I am taking a vacation day Friday, Thursday was myvFriday. Yeah. The work day went good. Me and the four of my co-worers went to Mary Angela's in Carytown. Went there with Daynon one time. Was not impressed. Thought I would give them another chance. Wont be back. Came home. Got dinner. Went to dad's. Talked. Watch TV. Came home. Watched TV. Went to bed.

Friday 9/30
Had a apponment with my rheumatalogist. Have arthritis, bursitis and tendinitis. This was a follow up visit. I finally manned up and took the cortisone shot in the hip. It was not as bad as I anticipated he recommended it twice before and I declined. I pray that it works. When I go to the mall it kills me. I have to walk a little and sit.

After the Dr visit, came home and picked Steve up. Took him for his annual physical. We then Left their picked up Daynon. Surprised Steve and went to Kennedy's day care and picked her up. We all went to Darby's for lunch. Then took Daynon backed to work. We then took Kennedy to the Children's Museum. She had a ball. Milking the fake cowshed playing in the water games. We stayed for a good while. Talked to.Stevie while we were there. He was checking on his niece. Left and went to Dad's. He loves it when she and/or Jason come over. He face lights up. Kids have that affect on you. We didn't stay very long because I wanted her to go take a nap. We got home and she wasn't about napping. We reclined back on the sofa and she was about the Dora coloring book. Steve went to sleep. She was sitting up and I put a sheet over her legs and closed my eyes like I was going to sleep. (By the way this was Uncle Steve's trick) and she went to sleep. I laid her down and she slept until we we woke her up to take her downtown to meet her Mom. Traffic was a beast downtown. A lot of streets were closed in anticipation of 2 Street Festival that starts Saturday. We reluctantly gave Kennedy to her Mom. Love that sweet little girl. To get over our separation sadness, we went to Lee's Chicken. Lee's makes everything better. LOL. We ate in. Took dad some livers. Watched TV at his house until 9:30. Came home and watched TV and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.