Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Monday Tuesday Wednesday

Monday....Captain's Log 92611.
Had a Star Trek flashback. Monday was. ....Monday. I was tired and did not want to get up. But I did. Nothing out of the ordinary. Went home and cooked chicken breast in the oven with Oven Fry. Love it!!! Chicken so juicy and tender. Steve went to dads and I went to church meeting. Came back and watched TV and then went home. Caught up on shows I taped. Went to bed.

Tuesday...gloomy. cloudy. Sat in the car at lunch and watched Y&R. It started raining and when I got in my office.....the sky opened up. Stopped at Dominoes and got a pizza. Got hoe. Ate. And the sky opened up again. The sun was shining and it was raining cats and dogs. The rain stopped. We went to the ATM and then to dad's. We weren't in the house anytime.....and the sky opened up again. Watched some of Dancing with The Stars and then headed home. Watched Body of Proof. Went to bed.

Today is Wednesday
Went to work. Came home. Ate dinner. Went to dads. Watched TV. Came home. Watching Revenge right now. Then going to bed.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.