Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm back

I now have an app on my phone to do my blog so I will be able to write at lunch time now. 

Life is good.  Could be better but I know it could be worst. 

Jason graduated from the 8th. The 8th grade. Can not believe he is gonna be in high school. Boy oh boy time flies. And Miss Kennedy is growing like a weed. She is a talking machine now.

This heat is off the chain here lately.  I hope you all ate staying hydrated.

Went to church. For the summer we are having only one service at 10 am.  Have to get use to that.

Went to see Madea's Witness Protection yesterday with my cousin Baby Sis, her husband Juiny Boy and Jason's grandmother Marci.  The movie was funny.

Went to dads. He and Margo came from Montpelier after we got their. Made ice cream cones later and watched some of the BET Awards and then went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.