Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where did 2011 go?

Man 2011 was not the best of years health wise. My Aunt Mary was in and out of the hospital or rehab but thank God she is at home. My aunt Shelia started the year out with my Aunt Yvonne, went home finally but contracted pneumonia, went to the hospital and is now recovering in a rehab facility. I pray she will be home soon. Dad had a bout with dizziness that led to eye Dr after eye Dr that led to finding he had Glaucoma and cataracts. Drops every day for the rest of his life to keep the pressure down and that is working well. On Dec 7th he had cataract surgery. The eye was clear for a few days then he was having blurriness. I took him for test this week. They. Are checking for blockages that may be causing swelling to the cornea. But I know God is gonna work that out. My aunt Margo has been dealing with cyst on her eye but she is doing better. Uncle Irvin has been in and out the hospital but is doing OK right now. Aunt Yvonne has been dealing with neck pain. I had an abscess and gad to have oral surgery. My cousin Babysis had open heart surgery and had complications afterwards. Blood in her lungs. Clot in her leg. But Thank God she is home and doing well. Thank God. But the most devastating thing that happenedadsd this year was the loss of my dad's oldest brother William WindorJohnson. He was 86 years old. He will be missed by all. He was a quiet and loving man.

So as you can see 2011 was not the greatest year. But God has brought us all thru in spite of. I pray that 2012 will be a better year. I pray in the name of Jesus great health and strength to all
my family and friends. And whatever 2012 brings, I know with God we will all see it thru.

HAVE A BLESSED, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.