Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let the cooking begin

Friday after my oral surgery, I was worried about pain that never came to fruition. My sons came by on the way to the Hermitage Football game. I felt fine but when I laid down the bed started to spin. Went to sleep. Saturday morning I was dizzy. Think it may have been the antibiotics. Struggled and did the things I wanted to do in the house but it took until five when I finished. JASON and his Mom got in late Friday night. They came by with his grandmother on Saturday evening. . They stayed for a bit and then he went to stay with his dad until Monday. We picked up dinner and then went to dad's. Hung out there for a bit. Chilled and watched TV.


Sunday, dizziness gone. Went to church. Went to Walmart. Came home and made two coconut Pies and two sweet potatoes pies. Went to Roses. Went to dads. Watched TV until he got back from Montpelier. Went to the hospital and visited my cousin Dorothy. She is having open heart surgery so pray for her. Also visited One of my dad's Choir members who was in the same hospital. Took dad home and came home early. Watching American Music Awards. Tomorrow Dad having a cataract removed. Please pray for him. Good night and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.