Friday, November 18, 2011

The week before Thangsgiving

Usually the week before Thanksgiving I am gearing up. House cleaning, groceries and baking. None of that has been happening. I had to get off early Tuesday to take Dad to the eye Dr so I have been going in to work around 6:30 or 7:00am to make up my time. The Dr told Dad on Tuesday that his cataracts are ripe and ready for surgery. So that is schedule for next Monday. I had my oral surgery today. Unfortunately, they could not save my tooth. Fortunately it is way in the back. They gave me prescription mouth wash, antibiotic and pain medicine along with a ice bag. Praise God no ice bag or pain meds so far. Have been chilling since I got home. Be blessed for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.