Saturday, November 28, 2009

I feel Good!

I felt like James Brown when I woke up because I felt real good. Ready to take on the world, so I decided to do the Christmas decorations today. The thing is, I was afraid Steve might not feel like pulling all the stuff down from the attic but he did. So after I cooked breakfast and we ate, he pulled down all the boxes. I work ed on the tree first. by the time I finish decorating and unloading all the boxes it was 1:40 We had to go to Uncle Doc and Aunt Mary's so I had to leave my house in turmoil. We picked up Daddy and went Uncle Doc and Aunt Mary's son Anthony. It was their 60th Anniversary. Check out the slide show on the right. All the Johnsons were in the house tonight. Everyone ate food and cake. And then my cousin Langley got on the piano and played a tune for us, she has been taking lessons for a couple of years. Anthony then got on the organ and played it and we sang along with him. We had a nice family time tonight. Took Daddy home and came home did a few things with the Christmas decorations, but was tired. Sat down and watched The Incredibles while on the computer. Bout to go to bed.

We only have one service tomorrow at ten...Yeah. Jason sings tomorrow with his choir. We are having teen church so we won't be in there long tomorrow....LOL.



Congratulations to Uncle Doc and Aunt Mary....60 years is a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.