Friday, November 27, 2009

today is Friday right?

With Thanksgiving being on Thursdays I lose track of what day it is. Today I kept thinking it was Saturday. Boy was I excited when I realized I still have two more days off. Yoo Hoo! I am going to be sad to give Stevie his Broadband stick back. I enjoy getting on the computer now. I stayed up late last night until 1:30 catching up on emails and Facebook and my Netflix account. So I slept until nine this morning. I only woke up then because the phone rang. Nine is late for me, I am usually up by seven. I still felt tired when I got up. Made the bed up and went in to put stuff away in the kitchen and take the leaf out the table and get things back in order. We had two turkeys yesterday and did not cut one at all. So I cut it up today so I could have more room in the refrigerator.


Oh yeah, I forget to tell ya'll that Marcia is here from Germany, so Jason has totally dissed us. Her family had a big gathering for Thanksgiving so we did not get to see him and have not seen her yet. She got here on Tuesday, but we have talked several times. I know I will see her on Sunday. Jason's choir sings and she is going to see them sing. Jason is also on the Usher board. I try to keep him active in the church. They are always requesting him to do the prayer, welcome, introduction of speakers and he read a story of the Tuskegee Airmen for Black History Month. He he is the Sunday he did prayer....sharp ain't he. We are having only one service Sunday and it's Teen Sunday and the attire is casual. So if you aren't doing anything on Sunday at ten come on by.
Steve and I went to the Post Office. I rode with him because I had not been away form the house since Wednesday so I needed a ride out. Went to the Post Office and Bank and then came home. Daddy went to visit Uncle Windor, so did not stop there.
Came home and watched TV. Got a call from my cuz Babysis looking ofr leftovers. I told her to come on over. Dad was coming at four. They both came and we ate, talked and played dominoes until eight. Watched TV and the watched the movie "The Soloist" with Jaime Foxx. Did not enjoy it. The movie was a little too slow and the audio to me was bad. Oh well, sending it back tomorrow for a new one.
Thinking about putting the tree up tomorrow...we will see how I feel when I get up. Going to bed now. I am tired. GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.