Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did I miss something on the weather

COURTNEY









CINDY









CHRISSY










RICH



ESTES FLEET SERVICES FUEL DEPARTMENT




Ok, the last I heard on the weather yesterday was there would me a mix of snow and rain on Tuesday and early a.m on Wednesday, we would have a light snow of maybe one inch. Somebody got it wrong. It was a blizzard from MR.Freeze Mister this morning. Ok, when I get up in the morning, I always get my bowl of cereal and watch the news. I love cereal. Fiber One's raisin nut cluster is my cereal of choice lately. Anyway, I opened the blinds to my small window in the kitchen that is high up around 5:45 and I saw the snow in front of the flood light out back. BIG FLAKES! So I looked out at the car and it was covered. I immediately made my bed and got dressed for work. I left home in the dark and when I got to work about 6:45. There was not many people on the road. By eight o'clock it was crazy out there. Some of us were in the windows watching the employees coming to work in our building next door. We could barely see them. People were slipping and falling and someone wrecked their new Mustang. Finally got to work after all the excitement of watching the Blizzard of 2010. Took some pictures of my co-workers. Walked over to the big building to the cafeteria because I had tuna for lunch but just did not want it after all. The pickings were slim in the cafeteria so I got a grilled cheese sandwich. I make better. Anyway, went back to my office and watched the Young and the Restless. The day dragged by but five o'clock finally came. Came home and then Steve and I went to Arby's....Wednesday special. Went to Dad's and then came home. Going to bed in a few, have to get up early and go to work tomorrow. Having my thyroid scan tomorrow at nine. Throw some prayers up for me that everything is fine. Has been an exhausting day. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.