Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HUMP DAY

Went to work. Did not want to get up this morning. Played catch up today because I was off yesterday. Ate lunch at my desk and watched The Young and The Restless. My co-workers gave me a cake and sang happy birthday. Stevie sent me a text message that his store was the #2 store in the Mid Atlantic Region from VA to PA. Congratulations Stevie.

Left work and came home. Called Daddy to see if he was going to the Ashe Wednesday service tonight but he was going to the hospital ER because my Uncle Irvin who is married to my Dad's sister Yvonne was in the ER. He was having headaches. Uncle Doc was already over there and Dad was going to be with them. I picked up Steve and went to Arby's and had the Rotiserrie chicken special they have on Wednesday. Daynon called while we were on the way out the door. We went to the Ashe Wednesday service at Mt. Olive. Rev. Priest from Magohick Baptist preached. We came home. Watched TV. Going to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.