Thursday, February 18, 2010

SO good to see the sun

It is so nice to see the sun even if it is cold. Got to work today. I thank God for this job. There is no stress, the people are nice to work with. Just wish the pay was a little better. But I can't complain. God has brought me this far and he will be there in the future. Daynon called me about going to lunch. So I got off the band wagon and he and I went to Lee's Chicken. Love their chicken breast strips. We had a nice lunch and then I went back to work. The rest of the day went by fast. Came home and fixed dinner. Steve said Stevie had been by here early this evening. Called my friend Betty who sent me a birthday card with movie tickets. Love it. Love to go to the movies. Have not been in awhile, so I will definitely be using those tickets. After dinner, we went to the ATM and then to Dad's. Watched TV. Watched Survivor and then came home. Work on our tax documents and filed them and started preparing the info for the spreadsheet for the tax man. Watched TV and about to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Denise,

    Happy Belated Birthday, love all your pictures, that was a great deal of snow,
    thank goodness I am in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, come on down and I vote for
    some place else for the pizza, you did not
    put Pizza Hut, that might be a popular one,
    best pizza ever is in New York.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.