Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday, Monday

You know what I forgot to tell you guys, yesterday when Steve and I got in the car yesterday morning, Steve saw a crack in the windshield on the driver's side. And when the heat came on it started running down half way the window. I started the car with the remote so the heat must have cracked it when the heat came on I guess, don't know.

Went to work today. Was busy all day so the day went by fast. Called State Farm to report the problem. Will get someone out this week to replace the windshield. Felecia at State Farm said they had a lot reports of cracked windshields. Traffic was heavy this evening for some reason. Took me longer to get home today. I heated up the leftover chicken and collard greens from yesterday and cooked a bag of steam corn in a bag. I learned that frozen vegetables are better than can vegetables because there is no sodium in the frozen vegetables. The Bird's Eye gold/white corn mix was good. Steve also eats the broccoli and he says that is good. I do not eat Broccoli. After dinner, talked to Babysis and then we went to Dad's. Watched TV and talked until about nine and then came home. Watching Castle right now. I like this show. I am quite sleepy right now, should go to bed but won't. I have a problem going to bed early. Anyway, that is my report for today.

I'm out. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.