Sunday, February 7, 2010

Only God knows

God has a reason and purpose for everything. The Snow as inconvenient as it is has a purpose in God's plan. It and the rain replenishes the earth's water supply. Imagine what would happen if we kept having hot summers and no rain or snow. Man we would be in a world of trouble. We could not survive without. Man can make a lot of things but they can not make water. It comes from the earth and that is from God's supply and so as much as we wish the snow would go away, think of it as God being our Heaven Springs Water Company and as always supplying our every need....so thank you God.

Yesterday we went over Dad's. It was still snowing when we got there but it soon subsided. Dad was watching Pam Greer in Sheba,Baby and old seventies movie. Man were the fashions horrible back then. How did we think we actually looked good back then...LOL. Pam Greer was a bad sister back then. Then we looked at That's My Mama had not seen reruns of that show in years. Watched the News, Wheel of Fortune and House of Payne and then we came home. Mt. Olive had called and said that church would be open for the eleven service only. Was not sure if I was going. We Watched TV...Watched Wanda Sykes show. She is so crazy went to be.

I woke up this morning around eight. Called my cousin BabySis to see if she was going to church. She did not think so. I was riding the fence and then Steve said he would go, I was not about to stop that train, so I got ready for church. Wore my corduroys to church...hey it is cold out there and snow on the ground so I went casual. It was about one hundred or so people there today. Got out about 12:30. The youth sang today. They were good. Went to WaWa to the Post Office, WaWa, ATM and then to Dad's. He was frying Chicken...our weakness. We gave in...hey sometimes you have to satisfy the food want or you will go crazy. We will get back on track during the week. I cooked a roaster today and some collard greens. We watched How is that Made, Ace of Cakes and there was a Monk marathon on, so we watched that. We left about five because Steve had to come home and get the snow off the back of the pickup truck. I organize my pictures on the computer and my jump drive. The Super Bowl show started so I came in the den to watch that. Queen Latifah was good. I am not a big football fan but love the Super Bowl because of the commericals. So far I like the Snickers commerical with Betty White and the Budweiser one with the human bridge. I am rooting for the New Orleans Saints because I know Darren Sharper who plays for them. It is makes the game more personal because of that. Other wise I would not have cared who won. Well after the Super Bowl I cam going to watch that show where the bosses go undercover. That should be very enlightening. After that I am sure I am going to hit the bed. Well for those of you who have to go out tomorrow be very careful on the highway.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.