Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow or no snow?

Once again, the weekend is coming and there is a threat of snow. According to weather reports, it might just be a dusting but they didn't think last Wednesday was going to be much of nothing and we had a blizzard. So like my daddy says, we just have to wait and see.

The glass man came to do my windshield. He said between ten and twelve and he got there a little after ten. There was three guys and they wasted not time putting in the windshield. Last summer we had to replace the windshield. The work was done by Rob's Glass. Will never use them again. He would not put the remote starter receiver back on the window, did not have the rubber trim in flush with the care and then the glass man told me today that it wasn't even sealed properly. He said it is so wonder I did not have leaks in my car. Mason's Glass did the work today. They installed it properly and put my receiver on the window. I was impressed with his work. If you need his service, I will give you his number.

The week went by very quickly today. Nothing exciting happened today at work. Ate lunch at my desk and watch Y&R. Because of overtime, I left early at 3pm. Stopped in at State Farm to pay my insurance and came home and got in the recliner and watched TV. Ate dinner and went over Dad's. He made a big pot of vegetable soup....ugh! I hate soup but Steve loves it. We watched TV and talked. Watched the Winter Olympics. We came home and finished watching the Winter Olympics. Was not as impressed with the opening ceremonies and then they had that malfunction at the climax of the ceremonies. It was nice and visually please but they needed to step up their game to top China. Their opening ceremonies was AWESOME. Any, I am tired now, think I will head to bed in a little bit.

"weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning light"......GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.