Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

Happy Spring time to you all. I love this time of year. I think I like it better than fall. The weather is nice and you know it is only going to get better. Fall is nice but you know the worst is coming. Well today was the last mandatory day I had to take off without pay. We started back in November and March seemed like a long ways off. I surely missed the money when I got a short check, but since I have no vacation days, it was nice to know I could take a day off once a month. And of course, it rained on my day. Oh well, it was still nice to look out at the rain from home. Had a Dr's appointment at 8:45 and as soon as I walked in the house, the clouds opened up. Didn't do much of anything today. Watched TV. Went to the Post Office and then to Dad's. Watched Tv over there until 3 and then Steve and I went to Advance Auto and then to the bank and home. Came home and fixed Dinner. Jason came over around 6:30 for choir rehearsal. I had church meeting also at seven. Steve went to Dad's. Church meeting was over around 7:30 so I had to wait for Jason. We went to Dad's and watched Operation Repo on TruTv. Jason got us hung up on that show. Left about nine, stopped at CVS to get bottle water and then came home. Jason took his bath while I was on the computer. He watched a little TV and then went to bed.
I will be going soon.

Nothing much has happened this past week. Just work. Went out to lunch with Daynon one day to Arby's for lunch. The weeks have been a blur, can't remember if it was last week or the week before that Stevie came by my job. I took him upstairs to meet the Fuel Department Crew. Haven't seen Kennedy in over a week now...too long. That girl is changing everyday.

Went to choir rehearsal for the Women's Day Choir. Said I wasn't going to sing this year, but I did. We had Women's Day last Sunday. Rev. Mosby from Anointed New Life Baptist preached at 8 and Rev White from Good Shepherd Baptist Church preached at 11. Both speakers were excellent. Our color this year was pink, so it was nice to see so many in pink.

Marcia went to London on last Friday and got back to Germany on yesterday. She told Jason she had a great time and can't wait to take him this summer when he comes to visit her.

Speaking of Jason, we were talking over Dad's tonight and I was telling him school will be over soon and it seems like it was just yesterday he was getting so excited about being in middle school. Soon he will be completing the sixth grade and going on to the seventh grade. The seventh grade...oh my goodness. I got my first kiss in the seventh grade. Lord knows what they are doing now in the seventh grade. I'd better lay hands on him now...LOL.

Tomorrow is Tuesday which means I only have four days to work this week. Friday is end of the period for this month so I will be busy this week catching up on all my keying. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.