Wednesday, November 10, 2010

this is a first

I started writing my blog on the desktop, then my lap top , my Ipod and for the first, my cell phones. I just realized with these old eyes I should be moving to a larger keyboard instead my keyboard is getting smaller and smaller.....LOL.

Anyway, I am still not feeling 100%. Throat still a little scratchy and I am coughing. Made it thru the work day. Steve called me today to tell me the steering box went out on his truck. Lord do we need a financial blessing right about now.
I know he may not come when you want him but he's always on time. I hope he doesn't forget
there was a time change....LOL. Anyway, I had to pick him up cuz he drove his brother Alphonso's car home. Came home ate dinner. Went to Dad's.
had not seen Dad since Sunday. came home. Watching The Defenders. Going to bed when it goes off.

Stayed blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.