Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HOT

How many times have you heard the word hot this week. That is all everyone is talking about. And its gonna get worse by the end of the week. I guess the heat has been so oppressive I guess I forgot to blog. Nothing exciting happened. Worked everyday. Went to Dads. But today something great happened, Aunt Mary came home from rehab. She had not been home since Easter Sunday. Steve and I went to see her. Dad had gone to see her earlier. So happy for her and Uncle Doc. He has been by her side eveyday, so I know,he is worn out. Aunt Mary was happy to be home. She thought she might not see home again, but God is a good God.

Earlier today Stevie, Linda, Daynon and I went to Carytown Burgers N Fries for lunch. I love Carytown. It is like a little city in a city. Enjoyed the lunch.

I am at a loss for words tonight, so I'm out. Be blesssed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.