Thursday, July 7, 2011

I feel sleep deprived

Back in April, our Supervisor told us we were gonna get a new posistion in our department to help relieve our work load. One week later, one of our co-workers was gone. So we hired two new people and one lasted 7 days. Well one of my current co-workers had to use her vacation up before August, so guess who had to cross train to do her job......ME!! Her shift starts at 6:30, so I have been going in on the days she as been off for the last three weeks. Next week is the last week...Yes. I like the getting off early but the 6:30 is a killer and I hate going to bed early so I am always sleepy.

Talked to Kennedy on the phone this morning. I love it. Everything I ask her, her answer is yes. She is my little angel.

Have been eating 4th of July leftovers all week. Finally its all gone.

Steve and I went to Estes Salvage store and bought a few things.

Oh yeah, if you are familiar with the Universal Leaf building on Hamilton and Broad, the company I work at, Estes just purchased it. We will be taking up three blocks of space on Broad. Growth is a good sign.

Went over Dads and sat on the patio until dark and then came home.

Watched th new season of Big Brother. This is going to be a crazy season.

Well thats my day. I thank God for this day because it was only his grace and mercy that got me thru. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.