Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF

My day started early. Steve truck he uses for work has been out of commission for a while and it has been at his brother's house off Parham and Patterson but he got it back on the road, so I took him to his brothers house and he drove the truck home after work. So after I dropped him off I headed to work. Had to be there at 6:30. Was very sleepy today. Could barely keep my eyes open. Lunch could not come fast enough. Went to Lee's and got my usual 3 piece breast strips with wedges and sweet tea. LOVE LEE'S!!!
!
Talked to Daynon and Stevie breifly today.

After work, I stopped at Martin's, paid a bill and then picked up a pizza from Little Caesars.

My Dad has been having problems with his TV going out, so the three of us went to HHGregg to check out TV's. The problem is he has a specific space it has to fit in so it limits his choices. Found one we liked that would fit and guess what....out of stock. On the way there it eas raining a little but while we were there, the sky opened up. I mean it was a monsoon. So we took seats and watched some of Avatar until the rain let up. We left there and then stopped at Targets. Did not see anything. Going to Best Buy on Saturday and maybe Wal-Mart.

Went back to dads. Watched boxing and then headed home about 9:30. Watching Blue Blood. Going to bed after I catch some of the news.

May God bless you and keep you.
My scripture for you today is:
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.