Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What is going ?

Fires in New Mexico, floods in other states, droughts, hurricanes and tornadoes. Old folks would say the end is near . I am inclined to believe them. We have had strange weather occurences in the last few years. Snow in places it never snows and other strange never before weather patterns. End or not, it's time we all start praying without cease.

Now regarding the Casey Anthony case. Shocked is not the word for it. A innocent child dies and no one is paying the cost for it. Casey might get her freedom but it will probably be a miserable life. Where will she live without harrasment. Who would hire her. She would be better off in another country. But I feel her concsience is going to be the jail the law could not keep her in. I believe she will eventually self destruct. It is so sad that there are people desperate for a child, a precious gift and this child was tossed like garbage. I pray for the kids who are in loveless homes and pray for their protection.

Didn't mean to go off on my soap box, but it hurts my heart when I hear about kids dying at the hands of people who don't appreciate the blessing God have given them. I thank God for loving parents and hope my kids know how much their dad and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.