Sunday, July 24, 2011

I know what a popcorn kernel feels like

I am moving to Alaska. Not really but I sure would live the weather there. I intended to get up early this morning but did not. When I woke up it was so bright outside and I thought it was real late but was only 7:50. Got up with the plans to get a lot of house work done but by body had other plans. Came in the den and watched TV until Steve got up about 8:30. Daddy called abut 8:45 and by then Steve had gone outside to cut grass. I made a move to do some housework and started by stripping the sheets on the bed and washing them and my dresser scarves. Moved on to the kitchen, cooked some breakfast for us and then went outside and chatted with Steve. Was only out there a few minutes and I started feeling bad. For some reason I can not take extreme heat anymore. Went inside and got a glass of water and cooled. That quick I lost my energy and it took a minute to get myself together. Finished up my housework around one and rode with Steve to the Post Office and stopped at Dads. He was chilling in ghe house...was glad of that. We stayed and watched TV for awhile and left when the rain started. YEAH RAIN!!! Left his house and went to 7-11. Love the new Alienade flavor...a mix of lemonade,strawberry and raspberry...LOVE IT. Came home and watched True Grit (the new one). It was a good movie. Straighten some stuff on my desk, what a mess. When the storm passed over, we showered and got dressed and went to Best Buy. My Dad recently bought a new TV and hhgregg had it at a cheaper price, so with their price quarantee at Best Buy, they paid me the difference, $31.50. While I,was there the lights went out. It was raining but no thunder and lightning. They generators but it was minimal lighting. Left there and went to Martin's to get daddy some blueberries. was at the cash register and boom, the lights go out. People screamed. Why do people do that when the lights go out. We left to get sonething to eat at Chik-fil-a and their lights were iut so we went to McDonald's. Went to Dad's and watched an old movie, Cool Hand Luke. Had not seen it in years. My dad and I saw it at the movies when I was young and my mom had gone to NY to visit her Mom. We watched the whole movie. Did not leave until 10:10. It was still drizzling outside and it felt much better outside. Came home, watched TMZ, the nees and now Saturday Night Live. Going to bed now. Have to sing at 8and11 tomorrow. Be blessed.

R.I.P. Amy Winehouse..hope she finds peace shd could not find here on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.