Saturday, July 23, 2011

This weather is crazy

When I was watching the news last night it was 93degrees @ 11:10 lasr night. 93! That is ridiclous. I feel for persons with breathing problems or asthma, that are not able to brath I know it was stiffling to me.

Because of the heat yesterday, I took my lunch and ate and watched Y&R in the breakroom. Normal workday. The two new employees we have are fitting in well. We have a good time and get our job done. If the miney was better it would be the perfect job.

Talk to Daynon on the way to work. He was ne Rr ting Stevie, who was on vacation and was taking Kennedy for the day. He took her to his athletic club. They have a water park there. Daynon and Lynette had dinner plans so they weren't picking her up til late so he came over Dads with Kennedy. She was in a strange mood and not her usual jolly self. Think she may have been tired. She perked up when dad brought the guitar out and went Stevie said it was time to go. While she was ther I gave her some blueberries and she was giving me sign language for more. They teach her sign language at her day care. Well her and Stevie went back to southside b/c her mom and dad were picking her up at Stevie.s b/c they ate @Stony Point.

We watched TV until 9:30 and came home and watched TV.

Today is going to be even hotter so stay cool and be blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.