Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday

Mondays sure do come around faster than Fridays. And this was my day my shift started at 6:30. Did not want to get up. Got to work at 6:33. Around 9 or so I get sleepy but it was not too bad today. I guess because I got plenty of rest the weekend.

Daynon called and invited me to lunch. We went to Buzz and Ned's on the Boulevard. Ate some Baby Back ribs. We split a whole rack. They were really good. I was stuffed.

The rest of the day went by really fast. Got off at 3:30 and went home. Steve was out in the yard piddling. Too hot for me. I went in the house and watched The Young and The Restless. Napped a little, then fixed dinner for Steve. I was stii full. I played games on the WII and worked up a sweat doing Kung Fu and Rhythm Parade. Went over Dad's. Watched Big Brother On Demand because I missed it last night. Later I went outside with Dad and Steve. Left abiut 9. Went to 711 to get my free Slurpee. They were out of cups. :-(. Came watched Mike and Molly. Watching Extreme Makeover Weightloss. Why is it when I watch these shows I am hyped to lose weight and then the next day, all is forgotten. Temptation is everywhere and I can not find the discipline. I will have to pray on the situation. I heard a guy on Extreme Weightloss said being obese is a slow way of killing yourself. He said if you were sick from cancer or some other disease you would do whatever to get yourself well but we continue not to eat healthy or exercise to get rid of the disease of obesity. I need to think of that every time I put something unhealthy in my mouth. So pray for my cure.

Continue to pray for my Aunt Shelia and Aunt Mary and their care givers. Also, pray for the friend of my cousin Sharon. Her name is Tracey and she has been suffering from headaches and they don't know the cause. But I know God is in charge and will be with her but the prayers of the righteous are always a bonus.

Well, I should go to bed now.

Remember...you are too blessed to be stressed.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.