Saturday, July 30, 2011

Life Is Like A Roller Coast

Today started out as a normal day. Went to Chik-Fil-A for breakfast. Loved that chicken biscuit. Got to work a few minutes early. Carried my lunch today because it was too hot to go out. My co-workers went to the company cafeteria for lunch and asked me to join them. So we walked over to the Main building and had lunch together. I really enjoy the women I work with. We went to lunch a hour earlier. Than I usually go so it made the day go by slow. But five finally came. Went home and napped for a few and then Daynon called he was on the way over. He always alone. We thought Kennedy was with him, but we found out they were going to pick him up because he was leaving his old 97 Honda for his Dad to have. He has bought another car, 2006 Honda. Now that can be taken as good news and bad because Daynon has gotten his monies worth out of that car so I don't know how much life is left in it. LOL. Any way I am sure Steve appreciated it. The three of us went to dads and Lynette. And Kennedy met us there. Kennedy danced for dad. He loved that. They left and Kennedy called me granddaddy. :-( but she knows Steve is PaPa. One day she will get it right. We watched TV and then I got a call from Babysis and she told me Rev.Jim Preast died today. What a shocked. He was such a character. There was not a dull moment in his presence. He will be missed. And the day went down hill. I guess God gives us those Downs so we appreciate the Ups. I called Stevie. And Daynon. They both were shocked. Came home and made a few calls and talked to Jim's step daughter who is Steve's niece. She said her Mom was holding her own but in shock. His death was so unexpected. Pray for the family. And don't take for granted the days God bless you with. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.