Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Friday Eve!!!

OK the weeks are going by much too fast. I guess because I enjoy my job and my co-workers, the week goes by fast. There are five females including me in my department. Women usually have problems getting along in the work setting but not my department. We truly get along well. The only problem we have is food. Either talking about it, bringing food in or going out to eat. Hard to stay on a diet with these girls.

Went to work at my regular time. My leg felt fine when I got up but made a move in the kitchen and the pain came back. Could not make my bed up. At work I have at least twenty steps to climb....torture. but I made it to my desk and stayed there for a few hours. Went to the restroom...no pain. Went to lunch. Sat in my car and watched Y&R. Was informed after lunch that we had to help our Break Down Department enter accident reports in the system because they were backed up and we were approved foe over time so I stayed until six. Was tired when I got. Fixed dinner. Went to my cousin's house to water her flowers while she is out of town. Went to dads. Sat out on the patio. The breeze felt nice. Went in the house about nine and put dads drops in. Camera home and watched Expedition Impossible and then Big Brother. Tired now. So I am going to bed. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.