Monday, August 22, 2011

What a lovely day

I love love love this weather. Reasonably warm days, and cool evenings. I remember when I was young and the days start getting like this, I knew summer was just about over and the fair would be here soon. I would not be mad with year round weather like this. It's days like this I like to roll the windows down in the car and just ride. But that didn't happen today. Went to work. Enjoyed lunch in the car and watched Y&R. Talked to Stevie for a hot minute. Worked until six. APPROVED OVERTIME....YEAH!!!! Came home and took a short nap. Went to the ATM and we grabbed a bite to eat at Chik-fil-A. Went to dads. He was on the patio. We sat out there for a while. I cleaned my pocket book out. We went inside after it got cool. Watch America's Got Talent and then we came home. Watched a little TV. I am tired. Ready to go to bed. So good night.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.