Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday Morning

Woke up with a new pain. My shoulder was killing me. First thing came to mind was bursitis. I got up about 6:15 and moved my arm around and try to exercise it. Was dragging as it was but I got dress for church. By the time I got to church it felt better. Must have slept on it wrong. Church was kinda of thin today. A lot of folkes might have been on vacation or taking their kids back to colleges or still without lights. Maybe the went to the 2nd service. Pastor preached a good message as always. His theme for the last few weeks has been about being disciples of Christ and how when we should obey him and not try to do things our way, things turn out better.

After church, went by dads. He still did not have power this morning so he didn't go to church. When I got to his house, hallelujah, Dominion Power was there. His power line is out, tree branch up, power on. Now on to getting the house fixed. You can see pictures of the tree branch and his house damage on my slideshow. I stayed until his power came on. Went home and got comfortable and did NOTHING. it seems like I never get to do nothing and not feel guilty. Watched a movie "Over her Dead Body" with Eva Longoria. It was funny. But half way thru I realized I had seen it before. Oh well. Dad went to visit Uncle Windor. Called us when he got home and then we all went to visit Aunt Mary. Stayed and visited about and hour. We also visited one of dad's neighbor who was at the sane Rehab center. Dad dropped us at home. We finished looking at an old black and white movie we had started watching before we left home that I taped. It was "I Saw What You Did". It was funny how back then they made suspenseful movies but didn't want to scare you too much. It was suspenseful and funny at the same time. After we finished watching the movie, took dads food we had in our fridge to him and then went to a cookout at one of dad's neighbors. She does a cookout and a show. She dresses up and entertains us. One of her characters this year was a pregnant Beyonce. She was hilarious. She always have good food. There was chicken, fish, chitterlings, all kinds of sides, apple and cherry cobbler and sweet potato pie. I took my own soda because in the past the only soda I saw were on the bar as chasers. Was texting my cousin Sissy. She knew some people there and asked if she could crash the party. I told her sure. She knew mire people there then we did. Lol. She left before we did. We stayed until nine. Took dad home. Put his drops. Came home and watched Big Brother. Call my friend Thelma. It was her birthday. I almost forgot to call her. We talked for about twenty minutes. Went to bed.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.