Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today is Thursday so you know what that means?

Tomorrow is Friday, that's what it means. And Friday is pay day. We get paid every Friday. Don't think I have ever had a full time job where I got paid every week. It has it's pros and cons. Today was a busy day at work. Been trying to get my mileage corrections updated and caught up. Because we were helping my fellow co-worker Rich with the project he was working on, I lost two days. My Boss came back today, he had been at a conference in Tennessee since Sunday. His name is Willard. He is very quiet and seem to be pretty nice to work for so far. My other co-workers are Cindy and Courtney. We have a new person who is to be starting on Monday. She will be our Supervisor. I won't be the newbie once she gets there.

Bought my lunch today. Sat out in the car and ate my ham and cheese sandwich and listened to the radio and read the paper. It was a little warm out today. I had my big 56 ounce Super Gulp cup that I fill with ice water. Speaking of ice, we have a ice machine in our break room....loving it. I fill my cup up with ice and water everyday.

Lynette sent me a picture of a baby that was born in Thailand I believe. It weighed 25 pounds. That baby looked six months old. If Kennedy was born that big, she would not be able to wear any of the clothes she got at the baby shower...LOL. Stevie and Daynon both were ten pounds when they were born. I thought that was big.

Left work at five, was ready to get out. Stopped at Ukrop's to get the Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice that was on sale for 3 for $5.00. I bought three Cranberry Juices for Daddy. That's $l.67 per bottle. Wal-Mart's price has been running around $2.38.
Left there and stopped at Captain D's. I was hungry and did not want to cook. Got the (2) three piece fish dinners for $8.99 with my coupon. You know I try to save money where ever I can.

After dinner, took Steve to Dad's and then I went to Choir rehearsal. Was in there until about 8:50. Went by Dad's only stayed for a few minutes and then we went to the ATM. Came home and watched FLASHFORWARD the new show on ABC. It was crazy. It was the whole world passing out for two minutes and seventeen seconds. When they woke up they remember dreams that forecastEd the future. I will watch it again.

Well that was pretty much my day. Will be getting ready for bed soon. LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.