Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday was Hump Day! Wednesday is cool because you know you are halfway to the weekend. Well let’s see…what did I do yesterday. Went to work of course. Made sure I left on time so I would not be rushing. The day went pretty cool. Still trying to catch up on work. Went to meet my Dometic Lunch Gang at Extra Billy’s. Thelma, Maryann, Claiborne, Tonia, Tonia’s daughter Brianna and Betty were there. It is always good to see them. They are all still looking for jobs. They got laid off after I did. I really miss working with these ladies and my past job. Maybe one day, I will feel about my new job like I did that job. We had a nice time talking. We use to have lunch in the Mechanicsville area when I was working. Was glad they did it on my side of town where I work so I could be a part this month.

Went back to work. Of course, around three, sleep hit me. I need a fire ball to wake me up. Tuesday I got sleepy and ate one of those fire balls….whoa! Had my mouth on fire. I woke up then.

Let work and went to Little Caesar’s and picked up our Wednesday Pizza. Came home and watched The Young and the Restless. Left home about 6:40 and took Steve to Dad’s and I went to bible study. I guess because I have so much to be thankful for, I found myself testifying at bible study…hey God is good so why keep it to your self.

Went to Dad’s and watched So You Think You Can Dance and then came home. Watched that new show with the guy who played Al Bundy, don’t remember the name. I have to watch it again to tell if this is a show I would want to watch on a weekly basis. I did like Cougar Town, the new show with Courtney Cox. That was cute. And I watched Eastwick. It is like a Desperate Housewives with a little witch appeal. I liked that show also. ABC might have some good new shows. Can’t wait to see their new show tonight, Flashforward. That looks like it is going to be a good show.

Went to bed after the news. Heard some talking outside and I look out the window and my neighbor and his girlfriend are sitting on the patio with the music jumping and drinking beer and talking very loud. When I last looked at the clock, it was 12:20 and they were still going strong. I fell asleep though.

Have a wonderful Thursday. I go to choir rehearsal tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.