Friday, October 9, 2009

Time passes by when you are having fun

It is funny how time is different to everyone. It is according to what you are going thru. Today is the one year anniversary of when I was laid off from my job. ONE YEAR! I remember that day and I was devastated, but only for a moment. I will admit I had some pity party days when I went on interviews and did not get the job but I never lost faith that God would bring me thru. My money was funny but I made lemonade out of lemons and got to do things I would not have been able to do while working. Visiting family during the day, refinishing furniture, being able to help others with rides or whatever. I actually enjoyed the time I had off and I as look back, that time went by fast. I have been at my job a month and a half already. But according to what you are going thru time can move real slow. From the time Daynon and Lynette announced they were expecting to now, it seems the time has gone by. Now to Lynette it might not have gone as fast. Especially this last month. I remember how miserable I was the last month of my pregnancy, The back aches, the bladder pressure, the hormones raging....the last month is the worst month and it seems to drag by. I ask you all to pray for her that she is as comfortable as possible and pray for an easy delivery for her and pray for a healthy baby. A baby is a blessing from God. The miracle of birth amazes me. God has it all worked out and I know he is blessing little Kennedy right now.

Now to me. Nothing exciting going on. Went to Bible Study on Wednesday and the parking lot at the new facility has been paved...YEAH!. Tired of a dusty or muddy car when I go to church. If you have not been to our church lately, please stop by to see what God is doing at Mt. Olive. It is magnificent. Our finish date is still Dec. 15. Talked to my Uncle Doc, he was feeling a little weak but doing good. Praise God he went to the Dr's when he did.

On Thursday, went to choir rehearsal. Steve went to Dad's and I went to get him and we watched Tv for a few minutes and came home. I was in a cleaning mood so I did some house work. Having some friends over Saturday for a PO KE NO party. Went to bed

Today is Friday. Going to work in a few. Hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed day.